The Perrin & Rowe Polaris kitchen tap is big on traditional styles, as well as being big on the latest technologies. This instant boiling hot water tap features the famously classical Perrin & Rowe design that has launched them to the forefront of kitchen solutions. The instant boiling water tap has been designed to cut back on your precious time and money with lower energy bills than the standard kitchen kettle.
This boiling water tap is available in the full range of Perrin & Rowe's award winning finishes, from Chrome to Aged Brass (a living finish which ages to a beautiful patina), with all of these to choose from you are guaranteed to find the perfect finish for your kitchen.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Filtration technology
- Designed for easy installation
- 2.4 litre tank capacity
- Operates from as low as 1.5 bar pressure
- Multiple pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 98°C
- Water saving, time saving and energy efficient
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- Spit-free, high flow rate
- High quality cartridge removes chemicals, bacteria and other contaminants
Please note: This instant hot water tap dispenses water at temperatures close to 100°C. Consequently, care should be taken at all times when it is in operation.
For in depth product features and dimensions please see our Technical Specifications below: