The Phoenician 4460 Perrin and Rowe tap is a great example of the elegance the taps adopt. This tap is for sure going to compliment any modern day kitchen. With the option of almost any finish you could want, the tap will definitely blend in with the environment. The Perrin & Rowe Phoenician monobloc tap comes complete with white porcelain lever handles, available in a range of finishes and benefits from the following:
As one of Perrin & Rowe’s best-selling kitchen taps the Phoenician 4460 comes in a variety of colour finishes, complete with corinthian spout and interchangeable handle collar designs to help you choose the perfect combination to suit your kitchen design.
The chrome finish with the corinthian spout (as shown) lends itself to a more contemporary finish and will compliment a modern Franke Kubus glass sink. The gold finish sits ideally with a white ceramic Belfast sink. As part of the traditional collection this Phoenician tap has interchangeable handles collars and these options can be found on our Tap Levers page.
A beautiful hand finished tap that will add abit of sparkle to your kitchen and compliment any interior design or high quality sink.
- Traditional Collection
- Luxury traditional British handmade tap
- Hand made in England
- Stunning quality
- Monobloc mixer tap
- Swivel spout for single and multiple bowl sinks
- Corinthian spout
- Supplied with white porcelain lever handles
- Option for alternative handle insert available as an extra charge
- Made from brass
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc valves
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
Note: Image of chrome tap shown as illustration only