Phoenician 4360 Tap With Pull-Out Spray Rinse
The Perrin & Rowe Phoenician monobloc tap with pull-out spray rinse including insulated handle comes complete with white porcelain lever handles and is available in a range of finishes from Chrome to English Bronze.
- Hand made in England
- Made from brass
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc valves
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Supplied with rinse (Hose length 1.25 metres)
- Image of chrome tap shown as illustration only
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
This luxury, high quality traditional British handmade tap is part of the traditional collection. However, it would look great in both a contemporary and traditional kitchen. It features a stylish corinthian spout which looks simply gorgeous.
It is a monobloc mixer tap which is complete with a pull-out spray rinse so you can easily rinse over dishes before placing them on a draining board. It includes an insulated handle and a swivel spout which is especially useful for one and a half and double bowl sinks. It is also supplied with the white porcelain lever handles as shown in the image, however, there is an option for alternative handle insert at an extra charge.